Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank You and Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is only a few days away and there are so many messages in the media about what to do and what to buy for Mother's Day. I have never felt as much excitement about Mother's Day until this year; of course, since it will be MY first Mother's Day! Now I can join all the wonderful moms in the world and enjoy all the attention for this one special day. It's only one day, but hey, at least it's better than none!

I am especially appreciative to my mom for everything that she has done for Frank and me. Truly, motherhood is the most difficult job in the world, but definitely the most rewarding. My son Trevor reminds me of that every day.

Dream Dinners San Bruno wishes everyone a wonderful Mother's Day! To all the moms who take time out of your busy schedules to prepare meals at Dream Dinners, THANK YOU for cooking dinner for us, as we are so glad to not be eating leftover pizza! =)

And don't miss the Dr. Phil Show on Friday, May 9th! Dream Dinners will be mentioned on the show, as all audience members of that show received gift certificates of $200 each (donated by Dream Dinners of course)! Check your local listings for show times.

Robin McGraw, Dr. Phil's wife named Dream Dinners as one of the TOP FIVE gifts to give mom for Mother's Day!

http://drphil.com/shows/page/mothersday/

No comments: