Friday, December 7, 2007

Updated Southern Living Side Station Review & December Holiday Meal Solution by Diane

Last night I prepared the Prime Rib portion of the Holiday Meal Solution. As I don't eat Beef my husband Charles "volunteered" to review the Prime Rib and Horseradish Sauce. Charles said the meat was tender, moist and delicious. It was a perfect medium rare !! Charles also enjoyed the Horseradish sauce though he did mention that it wasn't strong enough for his taste.

Thanks to the Southern Living Side Station, I prepared with an entire Thanksgiving Meal in less than 2 hours!!! And, the best part was that I didn't have to spend the entire morning in front of the stove. That meant more time for my family and friends !!
The Side Station included:
Green Bean & Mushroom Casserole- My personal favorite. Lots of fresh mushrooms and a rich buttery taste. I think I had three helpings.

Three Cheese Mashed Potatoes- Smooth,creamy and really cheesy. We didn't even need the gravy. My husband and kids loved it !!

Stuffing with Cranberries and Sausage- A real winner with the whole family. I'm a moist stuffing gal so I just added a bit more liquid.
We can hardly wait til X-mas for a repeat !! Though I might have to do it all over again sooner !!

Order your Holiday Meal Solution and Southern Living Side Dishes today!

No comments: